Comp: 40-50 USD /hr.
Job Title: Recruiting Specialist: The Strategist
The Company’s mission: Recruit partners with startups to quickly and effectively fill non-technical roles, from Operations to Customer Success and Sales. For a flat monthly rate, clients get a dedicated recruiting team of 3-5 people, each specializing in one of the five disciplines of hiring. We’re built by a founder, for founders, so we focus is on aligning incentives with our clients through our upfront and simple pricing structure.
Why this role exists: Each client’s recruiting needs are unique. Based on location, time of year, economy, and a variety of other factors, finding the best candidates for the role may seem daunting—but that’s where the Strategist comes in. The goal is to assess the landscape and create a constantly evolving game plan to ensure Recruit delivers quality candidates to our clients—regardless of the employment climate.
The Strategist lives by the ideal that the right person is out there; it is our job as problem-solvers to find them.
- You should take extreme ownership of a your team’s results, with the object of finding the best person for each open role our client’s give us.
- You will build out strategies for each open role based on: compensation, the percentage of a population who is employed, what percentage of our search will be inbound, versus outbound, then hold your team accountable for executing.
- You are a general looking at the battlefield and setting a best-laid plan for winning, but, as information comes back on a weekly basis, you’re open to adjusting the game plan to optimize for our client’s best interest and allow us to find the highest caliber candidates—wherever they may be.
- You crafting Job Descriptions based on the client needs, working hand-in-hand with Client to understand what these are from her in-person communications with the client
- You brainstorm, research and get curious about ways we can attract the right talent for each open role. You update recruiting strategy as real-world data comes back and work with your team to build the most effective, and efficient, plan.
Required experience (optional):
- Minimum 5 years experience recruiting, whether it’s with an agency, or in-house acting as a hiring manager for your team/company.
Required skills + competencies: these are professional
- Track record of setting strategy to acquire the best workers for roles, ideally across industries
- Examples you can point back to where your skill set in strategic thinking and planning delivered
- Attention to detail
- Strong pattern recognition
- Good at developing others and helping good talent level up
- High FSO (figure💩 out) quotient.
- Creative and very curious, constantly learning and evolving
- Continually learning
- Systems and process driven
- Good availability, you’re online or at least available throughout most business days, and can be responsive to your team on North American time zones.
- This role can be done from anywhere in the world but operating on North American time zones is a must. Good verbal English, and perfect written English is important as well as a strong understanding of the American recruiting and business landscape.