Get paid to build a business, a.k.a. the ultimate Startup MBA. Work hand-in-hand with seasoned entrepreneurs and startup veterans to build the go-to network for people seeking Blockchain careers.
Warning: This is not for the faint of heart, but it is a great opportunity if you’ve got the hustle, but perhaps not the experience. We expect a lot, but the upside of extreme ownership is your options are limitless.
Comp range: $20/hr
Benefits: Equity available
The Company’s mission: GravyChain: all the jobs on the block… all the time. We are a group of irreverent, yet madly motivated, entrepreneurs and blockchain enthusiasts who want to re-invent the way people are finding jobs within the blockchain ecosystem.
Why this role exists: Reporting to the CEO and working closely with external collaborators, you will own the day-to-day of building GravyChain from the ground up. Including basic website development, market research, product roadmapping, social media marketing (paid and free) and general getting-sh*t-done.
- A track record of hustling to make projects happen
- Using a job board platform, or template, to build a V1 of the GravyChain job board. You can leverage a contract designer and developer, if needed.
- Compile weekly reports on progress of project to allow GravyChain team to understand whats working, whats not, and what needs to be done next.
- Create and execute on a project roadmap to get the MVP of GravyChain out.
- Create a marketing plan to get passive candidates, who may be interested in Blockchain or Cryptocurrency, aware of GravyChain + the company’s hiring on the platform. This should include paid advertising on sites like Instagram, etc.
- Add jobs to the platform either manually or specify where to source them, until companies start putting their own jobs on GravyChain
- Strong project management skills: you will have the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring & controlling of GravyChain.
- Creative marketer
- Strong research skills
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Strong grasp of all social media platforms and working knowledge of paid marketing on each
Personal + Professional Attributes:
- You’re extremely-driven
- You have grit
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity
- You’re data-driven
- You’re highly reliable
- You have a high FSO (figure sh** out) quotient