Location: Manhattan, NY
Comp range: 60-70k
- Premium healthcare benefits including medical, dental and vision (approximately 70% covered depending on your plan) & FSA
- Paid volunteer days, so you can spend time impacting the cause of your choice
- Discounted gym membership
- Meditation Mondays
- Financial Wellness such as 401k Plan & Pre-tax commuter benefits
Our mission: FC Brands is home to brands that believe in creating a business of change – where great design can improve the lives of our customers and the state of the world. We create home solutions in the cleaning, hydration, coffee + tea, storage, composting and cooking categories.
Why this role exists: Reporting to the Co-Founder + Chief Innovation Officer, you will be given the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, exercise creativity and help lead rapid growth for our young, creative housewares brands.
What’s in it for me?: Every day here is a little bit different, but always dynamic and exciting. You’ll learn a lot and have plenty of opportunity for professional growth.
- 2-3 years in product development
- Proven work or case studies within this area
- Experience with product lifecycle
- Conducting market & competitive research.
- Researching products online, in-store and bringing new ideas to our customers.
- Defining project scopes and developing product briefs.
- Working with a global team of designers & engineers through every aspect of the development process, from raw material selection, to design, to prototype testing, quality standards, and launch, while ensuring timely communication with customers.
- Managing accounts for whom we are developing custom products, and P&L oversight.
- Account management
- Project management
- Self motivated individual who enjoys thinking outside the box and sharing innovative ideas with the team
- Basic P+L experience
- Intermediate Excel skills. You should be able to handle basic formulas and have ability to import data into Excel and create insights.
Personal + Professional Attributes:
- A creative thinker, who is also organized
- Real passion for social and environmental responsibility a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, intelligent, a team player, great sense of humor and just a nice person to be around.
- Passionate about bringing beautiful, innovative products to market.