Job Title: Content Administrator
Join the team behind the #1 app for Sleep, Meditation, and Relaxation, with over 45 million downloads and over 700,000 5-star reviews. We’re looking for an extremely driven, uber-organized Content Administrator to help us continue to produce + deliver content for "the world's happiest app" (named by the Center for Humane Technology).
Location: San Francisco, CA
Comp range: 65-75k
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, 99.98% company-paid health insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Disability, Commuter benefits, Apple equipment
Our mission: To make the world a happier and healthier place.
Why this role exists: A small and mighty team passionate about mental fitness, relaxation, and sleep is in need of a creative problem solver. Reporting to the Executive Producer and collaborating with the various Content Producers, the Content Administrator will be responsible for developing and maintaining an efficient and organized process for adding new content to Calm.
- 3-5 years in content, operations, project management and/or administrative roles
- Startup experience preferred
- Experience with the following programs and applications preferred:
- Dropbox, Asana, SQL, Excel
- You will maintain a runway of 5+ days on all Daily Calm content
- You will ensure adherence to the established schedule for release of Sleep Stories, Music, Masterclasses, etc.
- You will collect and organize all assets required for content uploading
- You will manage content uploading schedule and tracking documents
- You will collaborate with content producers to ensure deadlines are met
- You will ensure all content is properly archived and information recorded
- You will be responsible for identifying and implementing efficiency hacks in order to improve our content systems
- Detail and results oriented
- Highly organized and independent
- Creative problem solver, the buck stops with you
- Strong communication skills
- Commercially minded, constantly looking for ways to be more effective and efficient
- Humble and hungry
- Hard worker
- Collaborative, team player
- Passionate about the mental health and wellness space
- Calm under pressure/excels in a fast-paced work environment