Job Title: Senior Creative Producer
Location: Venice, CA
Benefits: Full benefits
Seed is bringing on a Senior Creative Producer with a background in marketing, creative, product, and/or project management. You understand how everything connects, channel to channel, offline to online, agencies and our team, paid media to earned media, vendors to what we want to create. You treat the coordination of design, product, campaigns, assets, production, delivery, and communication like an art form. You are a unique right-left brainer that does this masterfully with the perfect balance of wisdom, experience, strategic vision, agility and judgment.
● Manage each project from ideation to execution including scoping out deliverables, requirements gathering, and development to design/technology execution and quality assurance
● Work with the internal creative and marketing teams to define the scope of work and plan for each project
● Partner with in-house creative team and cross-functional partners to develop creative concepts that meet brand and business needs
● Coordinate external team and resources needed to bring brand vision to life. Facilitate and manage all communication between internal team members and external vendors. Including; editors, printers, vendors, artists, photographers, etc.
● Oversee sourcing of physical production elements (when applicable) from location, equipment, catering, travels, clothing and props.
● Organize and manage all budgeting for photography and offline, worked directly with finance to project monthly/yearly needs.
● Monitor progress and proactively tackle potential questions, delays or conflicts and communicate status updates to the Creative Director and VP of Marketing
● Own scheduling for project kick off meetings and facilitate regular internal review meetings to correspond to timelines
● In conjunction with the Creative Director define and assign tasks for individual team members
● Document change orders, meeting notes, weekly status updates and project timelines
● Follow/create new project flow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
● Identify opportunities to improve process
● Track projects through the workflow process and update across the team in relation to meeting deadlines and next steps
● Lead and manage the QC/QA process of our projects from print, proofing to final delivery, the outcome – a finished project that meets the initially outlined brand and business goals.