Location: Anywhere in the US/Canada
Comp range: OTE $160-200
- Equity .5% - 2.5%
- Work remote/flex schedule
Interested in the massive opportunity that is remote work in the $152BN recruiting market? Want to partner with a seasoned entrepreneur who loves product, ops, and people and is looking for her rev-gen obsessed business soul mate? Are you obsessed with building B2B sales machines with expertise in growing revenue + a proven track record and looking to build something from the ground up? If so, read on…
We connect employers with prescreened remote professionals, hand-picked and thoroughly vetted for their exact needs. Our massive vision is to connect the global pool of distributed talent to community, collaboration, and opportunities; while connecting innovative companies with the best talent, regardless of geography.
Why this role exists
You’ll work side by side with the CEO and Head of Product to refine product-market fit, choose an initial vertical to go after (based on validated learning) and build out the entire sales process from soup to nuts. This partnership will build Inde into the gold-standard of remote recruiting and position us to scale.
What’s in it for me?
As part of the founding team, you have the opportunity for a big upside if we execute well. You’ll work with smart people, mostly remotely, in a fun, positive culture that rewards results and prioritizes user-centric design. This is a role with a lot of room to grow for a motivated individual with the right attitude and drive.
- *Our vision speaks to you* We cannot stress this enough. You see the massive opportunities behind the remote work revolution and are passionate about improving the experience of finding meaningful & satisfying work.
- 4+ years experience at scaling startups, where you have taken an existing product and improved its reach and customer base through multiple stages of growth
- Experience selling B2B
- Experience with organic and "0 to 1" growth strategies
- You will use the validated learning technique (think The Lean Startup) to assess and choose the best vertical for us to go-to-market within
- You will create a process for prospecting, qualifying and closing leads
- You will refine our inbound sales process
- You will develop and lead our partner-referral program
- You will build-out, or manage the build-out, of a dashboard that tracks the most important key metrics and helps give insight on growth strategy
- You will manage all stages of sales from prospecting to closing, to growth.
- You will be responsible for all revenue-generating activities including developing a repeatable sales strategy (think Predictable Revenue)
- Deep experience across major customer acquisition channels, including affiliate marketing, display and search ads, SEO, social, and content marketing
- Familiarity with new ad formats, like stories, sponsored content, and AR
- Closing and nurturing leads through the entire sales cycle
- Excellent problem solver who starts with *why* and is able to work collaboratively to remove obstacles and barriers
- Incredibly driven
- Willing to “run through walls” to realize our vision
- Incredibly persistent
- Great people skills
- Optimistic and enthusiastic, self-starter with a high-level of autonomy
- Excellent communicator (both orally + written)