Location: Manhattan, NY
Comp range: 150-180k
- Premium healthcare benefits including medical, dental and vision (approximately 70% covered depending on your plan) & FSA
- Paid volunteer days, so you can spend time impacting the cause of your choice
- Discounted gym membership
- Meditation Mondays
- Financial Wellness such as 401k Plan & Pre-tax commuter benefits
Our mission: FC Brands is home to brands that believe in creating a business of change – where great design can improve the lives of our customers and the state of the world. We create home solutions in the cleaning, hydration, coffee + tea, storage, composting and cooking categories.
Why this role exists: Reporting to the CEO, this role is half strategist, half creative powerhouse, that will help lead rapid growth for both brands in engagement, loyalty and profit.
What’s in it for me? As a Director of Marketing you will be given the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment and help lead rapid growth for our young, creative housewares brands.
- 8+ years relevant consumer/lifestyle brand marketing experience
- 5+ years management experience
- Experience bringing consumer goods to the market, in both wholesale and direct to consumer environments
- Experience growing lifestyle brands and products with a story (physical products, beverage, travel or fashion)
- Experience in a company with over $10mm in sales
- Lead creative team to maintain brand standards, craft stories and drive emotional connection with our brands
- Drive wholesale business by supporting our sales team, as well as establishing impressive presence at trade shows and through materials
- Oversee omni-channel growth strategy and lead digital marketing efforts
- Forge partnerships with like-minded brands driving brand reach, engagement and loyalty
- Be the resident expert in consumer trends, category and competitor insights, fostering a consumer and data driven approach
- Report up KPIs and ROI of marketing programs
- Mentor and grow your team to leverage their unique strengths
- Strong project management skills who can work tactically and strategy at all levels
- Digital Marketing experience within an agency or working with an external agency
Personal + Professional Attributes:
- Driven by both creativity and analytics with ability to optimize and share results with interest in continuous learning
- Results driven while balanced with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- A genuine desire to help make the world a better place
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, intelligent, a team player, great sense of humor and just a nice person to be around.